Gift E-Vouchers Available
Select amount and once order has been processed an E-voucher will be sent to your email provided.
You cannot cancel your Gift Voucher
Your Gift Voucher will be valid for use until the Expiry Date. Any Remaining Voucher Value that remains on a Gift Voucher after the Expiry Date will not be available for use. Gift Voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Voucher or redeem your Gift Voucher for cash.
You cannot exchange your Gift Voucher for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Voucher or for another tender, cash or discount.
Gift Voucher can only be pay for with PayPal.
HOW TO USE A RING SIZER
- Make sure you use the correct finger on the correct hand. The fingers on our dominant hand are often larger than on the non-dominant hand
- Put the end of the ring sizer through the “buckle”. Pull the end through until you have a large sized ring that you can easily put onto the finger
- Put the ring sizer onto the chosen finger and gently pull it tighter until you have the correct size (remember a good fit is when you have to wiggle the sizier over the knuckle.)
- The measured ring size is when the best fit is achieved, read off size indicated by the arrow.
- If the gauge on the ring sizer shows a point between two sizes, use the larger one. It is better that a ring is a fraction too big, than too small.
The entire process takes no more than 30 seconds, and the ring sizer is fully reusable.
As well as the fact that fingers on our dominant hand are often larger than on the non-dominant hand, there are some other points to bear in mind when using any kind of ring sizer.
- Measure your finger later in the day, and at a comfortable ambient temperature. Our fingers are thinner in the morning or when our hands are cold, which reduces the accuracy of the measurement. If in doubt, measure 3 or 4 times at different times of the day
- The ring sizer should be able to slip over the knuckle with relative ease after measurement. If it requires force, then the size is too small. If it falls off without any help at all, it is too large ( give your hand a shake with the sizer on).
Although getting the correct ring size for your finger is not complicated, it is very important. Take the time to measure properly, and your ring will give you many years of pleasure.