Harold Tungsten Ring
- Designer Ring, Men’s Ring
- Wedding Band, Commitment Ring, Everyday Ring, Dress Ring
- Tungsten/ Cubic Zirconia
*Colours and textures may vary slightly due to your display settings and screen resolution.
All our rings come with their own ring gift box and are sent express post through Australia Post with tracking. We have a 14 day exchange policy to ensure peace of mind purchasing.
Choosing the Correct Ring Size:
Please note: You may already know your ring size as given to you by a jeweller etc. However, many customers report being given different sizes by different jewellers which can make selecting a ring online complicated. Your finger size can change daily. We recommend a simple way of ensuring you select the most suitably sized ring from OUR range according to our own easy to understand sizing guide.
Using one of your existing rings, accurately measure the INSIDE diameter in millimetres (mm). Reference the list below to find your ring size. Actual measurements are bound to have a deviation from the measurements in the list. Use your best judgement to decide on a size closest to the measurement you obtained.
PRINTABLE RING SIZING GUIDE – CLICK HERE
Why you should buy from us?
- We strongly focus on customer service and after sales care
- Our checkout and payment gateways are secure and trusted (SSL Encryption).
- We gladly offer Buy Now Pay Later options, including Afterpay and Laybuy.
- 14 Day Return & Exchange Policy for 100% peace of mind shopping
- Our products are IN STOCK, ready to send via Australia Post from our Brisbane office.
HOW TO USE A RING SIZER
- Make sure you use the correct finger on the correct hand. The fingers on our dominant hand are often larger than on the non-dominant hand
- Put the end of the ring sizer through the “buckle”. Pull the end through until you have a large sized ring that you can easily put onto the finger
- Put the ring sizer onto the chosen finger and gently pull it tighter until you have the correct size (remember a good fit is when you have to wiggle the sizier over the knuckle.)
- The measured ring size is when the best fit is achieved, read off size indicated by the arrow.
- If the gauge on the ring sizer shows a point between two sizes, use the larger one. It is better that a ring is a fraction too big, than too small.
The entire process takes no more than 30 seconds, and the ring sizer is fully reusable.
As well as the fact that fingers on our dominant hand are often larger than on the non-dominant hand, there are some other points to bear in mind when using any kind of ring sizer.
- Measure your finger later in the day, and at a comfortable ambient temperature. Our fingers are thinner in the morning or when our hands are cold, which reduces the accuracy of the measurement. If in doubt, measure 3 or 4 times at different times of the day
- The ring sizer should be able to slip over the knuckle with relative ease after measurement. If it requires force, then the size is too small. If it falls off without any help at all, it is too large ( give your hand a shake with the sizer on).
Although getting the correct ring size for your finger is not complicated, it is very important. Take the time to measure properly, and your ring will give you many years of pleasure.